Tuesday 15 March 2011

back in the UK

so - its been a while, I left mongolia on 4th December 2010.  I spent two weeks making my way from London to Lockerbie.  two days after I returned I was walking through shoreditch when I was stopped by three young men, clearly in high spirits.  we got chatting and they invited me to come for a drink with me.  Thats how I ended up drinking tequila in a strip bar at 3pm.......

Since then life has been random and exciting, annoying but with moments of spleandor.

I had a wonderful christmas and new year with my family in scotland, lots of food, sledging and funtimes doting on newest addition to te family, Sampson the wonderbaby.

I was at a lose end, lifewise, and I decided that a good enough avenue to coast down was moving to Liverpool to be near some of my oldest friends,  So I moved....as in, I got in my car and drove down not knowing what to expect, having never ever been to liverpool before.

I am homeless, unemployed, bt happy enough.  POverty is paralysing me, but I am staying with my friends, dancing in their performing troupe sometimes, and drinking cheap tea at hppie cafe's while I job hunt on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment