Monday 29 March 2010

this is where I work

Just a quick post, I am at work, and I feel so ill.  Head pounding, sinuses blocked and sore, eyes fuzzy.... yes, poor me indeed.
So I am just going to show photos of my work, then go home.

this is what I see as I am walking down my street


The Hospital



Making lunch.



My desk, and my interpreter, lovely Zolo.

So - thats it, you can see where I live, where I work and where I hang out on this blog now.  The next posts are going to be about various things in UB.  Buses, Restarants (PECTOPAH) and Mongolians, and the music I have heard, and the Ballet I went ot see, and the Neurosurgery Department where I tart wrk tomorrow, and the injection class I sat in on, where I watched 13 nursing students inject eachother in the bum wth novocaine, and other things - there is always something utterly random just around the corne here.....and I will tell you all (all 8 of you - come on, if you read it, become a follower, it makes me look more popular) all about it very soon, just as soon as I feel human again and find my brain. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the plant climbing up the wall :)

    ReplyDelete