Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sewer watch


Little Sewer Man (LSM) was sunbathing this morning! Talking to himself and throwing stones at passing cars.  It was the first time I saw the whole of him, usually he is just poking out of the manhole.  (I didnt take this photo, and he is not a kid, but you get the general gist).

I think LSM is the single most fascinating human being I have ever met (except I havent really met him.....just gawped at him - today I got closer to him than I have been before, thought he might throw a stone at me, but he just ignored me)

I got in a right state yesterday, when it comes to working, I am a doer, not a report writer, and being asked to write performance reports makes me go a bit mental, I get angry and frustrated because I cant understand the jargon, and when I try and read the guidelines I forget how to read and start freaking out.

BREEEEEATHE..............today I am writing my reflections on practice and plans for change and a proposal for my boss to be discussed at a meeting tomorrow, I will just have to try not to chuck a hissy fit........

No comments:

Post a Comment