Wednesday 26 May 2010

ok, who pulled the plug on my energy supply...?

I feel CRAP! Despite two very early nights, healthy supper at 6pm then straight to bed with a movie then sleep, I am utterly drained.  I am day dreaming of Boreland, lying on the sofa eating a bacon sandwich, drinking tea, while Kitty sits on my lap as I watch american idol and bitch with gwen about how Kara DioGuardi pronounces "artistry" (she says "ortistry", trust me its funny).

Then letting Gwen convince me to watch Miami Ink as the main guy is quite hot, even though the tattoos are usually gross, and then we might realise that we have a true blood episode recorded on sky plus, and watch that and talk about how its the best show ever.

Then following my mama around the house telling her about all the things I think and feel and dreamed and saw and wondered and wanted and needed and got annoyed by and wished and hoped and liked and didnt like, then we would cook chinese food to perfection and take turns to swig from the sherry bottle in homage to Keith Floyd (god rest him) who wrote a very inspiring book about oriental cuisine.

Sigh........................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment